©photo credit Michel Jolyot
From left to right 1st line:
Fabrice Sommier, Jean-Pierre Cointreau, Stéphane Bern, Yori Baillères, Corinne Baraton
From left to right 2nd line :
Alain Baraton, Amaury Cointreau, Philippe Faure Brac, Guillaume Gomez, Odilon de Varine
June 8, 2023
Ordre des Coteaux de Champagne : Chapitre de la fleur à Versailles
At the Grand Chapitre de La Fleur de Vigne de L'Ordre des Coteaux de Champagne*, held on Monday 5 June at the Château de Versailles, Maison Gosset, the oldest wine house in Champagne, paid tribute to Stéphane Bern, Guillaume Gomez and Fabrice Sommier.
Three personalities dear to Maison Gosset, who work with passion and dedication for gastronomy, sommellerie and, more broadly, for the defence of France's tangible and intangible heritage.
Jean-Pierre Cointreau, Chairman of Maison Gosset, was at the table:
- Stéphane Bern, writer, actor and presenter, and his partner Yori Baillères
- Alain Baraton, head gardener of the "Domaine national de Trianon et du Grand parc de Versailles" and his wife Corinne Baraton
- Philippe Faure Brac, World's Best Sommelier
- Fabrice Sommier, President of the French Sommelier Union
- Guillaume Gomez, Personal Representative of the President of the Republic for Gastronomy and Food
- Odilon de Varine, Cellar Master and General Manager of Maison Gosset
- Amaury Cointreau, Vice-Chairman of Iconic Nectars
*The Ordre des Coteaux de Champagne is the historic brotherhood of the Champagne region, founded in the 17th century with the aim of promoting the wines of Champagne, their specific characteristics and their diversity, through prestigious Chapters that bring together a network of Champagne enthusiasts throughout the world. For more information, visit www.occ-france.com.